This development opportunity offers the chance to build 12 units at the junction of Killymoon Street and Drum Road. This central location is within walking distance to all local amenities and is a highly sought after location.
This development opportunity has been passed for 12 two bedroom apartments. This consists of a three storey block at the corner and three, two-storey apartments. There is an open walkway accessing the rear.
1) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
2) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
3) 2 bedrooms - size 67 sq m
4) 2 bedrooms - size 52.6 sq m
5) 2 bedrooms - size 53 sq m
6) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
7) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
8) 2 bedrooms - size 71 sq m
9) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
10) 2 bedrooms - size 56.8 sq m
11) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
12) 2 bedrooms - size 65 sq m
Cookstown is the fourth largest town in County Tyrone and is centrally located in Mid Ulster approximately 26 miles (42 km) east of Omagh and 48 miles (77 km) west of Belfast via the M2 motorway and the A31. The town provides a wide range of shops and local amenities serving the surrounding rural areas.
Square Real Estate assume the title is freehold but recommend you carry out your own checks with your solicitor.
This site extends to circa 0.13 acre.
Square Real Estate are lead to believe there is no VAT to be paid on this purchase. This can be confirmed prior to the signing of contracts.
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is not required.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations